Friday, August 15, 2014

Kohl's Back to School Challenge #FINDYOURYES - Part I


School season is almost here again, so I've partnered up with Kohl's to do a series of three posts to kick off the start of the school year with some fun and super cute style challenges! I've always personally loved journeying into Kohl's while back to school shopping, so I'm super excited to be doing this fun little collaboration, and to start off the challenge, I'm talking about this exclusive mailer that Kohl's sent me with surprise items to welcome me into this project.

I knew I was being sent a mailer, but was totally unsure as to what would be in it, so I was completely excited when I opened it up! Not only did it have clothes, but a variety of cute and colorful items that I love so much and are perfect for back to school as well! They threw in all sorts of random accessories, and cute clothes as well. I'm especially loving that cute floral beanie and tribal cuff! It also came with some gift cards for me to use for my style challenges, which will be a trend challenge (creating three looks that fall underneath the BTS trends School of Rock, Style Trip and Color Pop) and also my three looks under $100 post! But so far, I'm in love with the items in the mailer and can't wait to show you all what I come up with for the style challenges!

Oh and another thing, there will be a big giveaway at the end! So make sure you stay updated with my posts so you can enter and get some cute BTS goodies from Kohl's! 

---

*Post is sponsored by Kohl's and they have so kindly provided me with Kohl's gifts, however, all opinions are completely my own.*

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, that floral beanie is awesome! And I love that pillow, it's adorable and perfect for a dorm. They sent you a good batch of goodies, can't wait to see the outfits you create :D

    Peace and Love!
    Celestralite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh all the items you got are so cute! I love going to Kohl's to pick out stuff for school(:
    Absolutely can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Either way I know it's going to be amazing(:

    Hope you can stop by soon(:

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo what a cool partnership! It looks like you got a bunch of neat stuff. I really love that cuff bracelet. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the outfits!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I can't wait to see your inspiration! And just for future reference, you need to say at the top of posts that they're sponsored and make it conspicuous. Legal blog mumbo jumbo says so at least.

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete