Subscribe today to get your Image and Code hosted on image-maps.com!
From Dresses to Swimwear, Turn Up The Heat This Summer at LuLu*s
Image Map

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Under The Sea


Wearing: Chi Chi dress, Target watch.

Today I'm super excited to show you all another outfit in a beautiful maxi dress which can be either dressed up or dressed down! I wanted to wear it more casually, so I just kept it simple with the accessories by wearing a simple watch. This beautiful dress from Chi Chi is called the "Ariel" dress, and that's exactly who I felt like in it, The Little Mermaid! There were without a doubt smiles coming from me all day in this gorgeous dress, so I got lots of twirly and happy shots when I went to take photos of it in the park. I may look a little too happy in that first shot, but it perfectly describes how I felt in this gorgeous summery dress! 

11 comments:

  1. So pretty! This dress is such a gorgeous color and I definitely get an Ariel feel from it.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest, I adore the Little Mermaid, Ariel is my absolute fave x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that color looks great on you!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! ♥

    byanak.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always so beautiful! And this dress is just stunning, I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is absolutely stunning! The color looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous!! The dress is stunning as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look pretty, the dress is amazing!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete